i love salt but my kidneys hate me

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Baby, there's something about you.

love is a funny thing.
it really is.

it's oddly amazing how a person can make you feel so complete
just by holding your hand.
how strange that something as effortless as a hug
creates a flutter in your heart.

yet that same person,
without having to say a word,
can break your fragile heart.

love is a funny thing, it is.

it's a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.
blessed, delight, content-

yet love hurts, they say.
dejection, betrayal, forlorn.

so how will it go down?
-just like that,
love is a queer thing.

(okay mel this entry is for you, well, not FOR you. but for you to read. i know you like arty farty, so i tried to make this as artyfarty as i could without sounding like a moron. but i bet i do. ha ha.)

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart.

and that's how i love you j.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home